Access a webinar in which Andy Kirk, course instructor on Introduction to Data Visualisation argues that the essence of effective data visualisation design is good decision-making.
By deconstructing the decisions demonstrated through case study examples, Andy will illustrate the many little elements that make up the design anatomy of any data visualisation work. The aim of this session is to demystify the challenges of developing capabilities in this area.
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to choose charts to show what you want to say
- The potential role and features of interactivity
- Incorporating effective annotation to provide the right assistance
- The broad impact of colour choices
- The layout considerations of composition