Thanks for signing up to Introduction to Big Data for Social Scientists!
You can access your course here using the enrollment key:
Below are some instructions and tips for getting started:
1. Visit https://classroom.sagepub.com/enrol/index.php?id=38 and copy and paste the enrollment key above into the box when prompted
Note: you may be asked to log in, click "Log in As a Guest" to gain access to the course
2. You’ll be directed to the course page where your course content can be found.
3. Open the topics by selecting ‘Expand’ and opening the links. The lessons will open in a popup window, so ensure you have popups from SAGE Classroom enabled in your browser.
4. Once you’ve completed a topic, close the window and you’ll be directed back to the course page, where you can either carry on with the next topic, or exit and return later.
5. When you’ve worked through the whole course, we would appreciate it greatly if you could take a few minutes to complete our course evaluation form – we’d love to know what you thought of the course!
Enjoy working through Introduction to Big Data. Please get in touch with us if you have any queries – We’d love to hear from you!